- Official electric shaver of the NLF | Braun shavers are very reliable. Nevertheless, the cutting parts - the foil and cutting block - wear down over time with repeated use. This is hardly surprising, as in 18 months you have already shaved an area the size of a football pitch! As a result, Braun recommends you replace the foil and cutting block every 18 months to ensure your shaver continues to perform at its best.
- Replacement Face foil and Cutterblock for Braun Shaver, Replacing your shaver head gives a 60% better shave. For optimum performance; clean regularly. World's # 1 Foil Shaver Brand* *Based on global Braun value share in electric foil shaver market from May 2013 to to April 2014
- Braun electric shavers are designed and tested to last at least 6 years with proper maintenance excluding shaving cassette-use as indicated. Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs-equivalent to shaving an entire soccer field. Therefore, Braun recommends changing your shaver's foil & cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver's maximum performance. For a perfect shave every day.
- 100% WATERPROOF | All Braun shavers are waterproof up to 5 metres. You can conveniently rinse them under running water for easy and hygienic cleaning.
- Individually floating foils and trimmer on a pivoting head for a more efficient shave with less pressure, less repetition, less irritation.
Binding: Personal Care
Details: Get your shaver back to 100% performance with the Braun Series 51S replacement head and foil and cutter. Braun recommends changing your shaver's blades every 18 months to maximize shaving performance and comfort. With this replacement head you will get back to the superior close shave you have come to expect from Braun. Small investment, peak performance Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable. That's why Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For an efficient shave every day How to replace your shaver head? For older models which have a foil and a cutter block as two independent parts you will need to change the parts in two steps: First remove the foil, either by pressing the release button if your shaver has one, or by pulling the foil. Next rotate the cutter block by 90 degrees and pull it off, holding it at the ends to avoid touching the blades. Please note this product is supplied in Retail Packaging Packaging Replacement Foil & Cutter for Braun models: This replacement part is suitable for the following series 5, 360 complete model numbers: 590cc, 570cc, 560, 550, 8995, 8990, 8985, 8975, 8970 Model compatible - 8995, 8890, 8985, 8975, 8970, 8595,8590,8585. 590cc, 570cc,560,550.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches